Are you expecting a new baby? Good for you! Picking out a new car, or even new to you, can be exciting and scary. The best way to determine what you want is to consider the following things:
- Budget – how much can you realistically afford without overextending yourself for price, maintenance and upkeep
- Cash/Finance – will you be paying cash or financing this baby?
- Driving Habits – will you be using this for short trips, highway miles or global travel?
- Past Experience – remember what you did and din’t like about your previous vehicles and look for the features that are important to you
- Get a Looker – you will be riding it, looking at it and showing it off… so you want to make sure you’re happy with how it looks