It always happens at the most inconvenient times… like when you’re on your way out for a rocking’ girls’ night, or when you are already late picking the kids up from school. But nevertheless, it does happen, even to us car savvy women. So what do you do when you lock your keys in your car? Here are a couple of options:
- Find a coat hanger or slim jim and pop the lock (yeah, like that’s gonna happen)
- Scream like a baby (yeah, that probably will happen!)
- Call your On-Star or other provider to open the lock over the phone. Oh, don’t have them? Look them up and see which one will work for you!
- Reach under the car and grab your spare key out of the hide-a-key magnetic box. Oh, don’t have that either? Get one!
- Call your hubby, beau, bff, mom, dad, son, daughter, whoever you were smart enough to leave the spare with. You were smart enough, right?
- Call your insurance and see if they provide roadside assistance for you.