Change it in 8 easy steps!
- Turn off the car.
- Find your fuse block, usually under dash on driver’s side. Check owner’s manual if you can’t locate.
- Open cover. You will find fuses and maybe extra fuses and a fuse removal tool. Inside the panel will also be a map letting you know what system each fuse controls.
- Find the blown fuse. It will have a broken wire as opposed to a solid wire.
- Replace blown fuse with one of the same rating (they’re color coded).
- Start your car and test the system that wasn’t working.
- Replace the fuse block cover.
- Get a spare fuse from an auto parts store so you have an extra should it blow again.
Now, share this info with a friend and empower another woman!